For those of you who like to play with theorycrafting or look at data, here is where you can find all your rogue related theorycrafting formulas, sheets and data.
Formulas to calculate the damage of rogue skills:
- ss_dmg = ((weapon_dmg + AP/14 * 2.4) + 68) * (1 + 0.02 * aggression_rank) — (replace 2.4 with 1.7 for dagger SS)
- hemo_dmg = (weapon_dmg + AP/14 * weapon_speed)
- backstab_dmg = ((weapon_dmg + AP/14 * 1.7) * 1.5 + 210) * (1 + 0.04 * opportunity_rank)
- ambush_dmg = ((weapon_dmg + AP/14 * 1.7) * 2.5 + 290) * (1 + 0.04 * opportunity_rank)
- ghostly_dmg = (weapon_dmg + AP/14 * weapon_speed) * 1.25
- evis_dmg = (tooltip_dmg + AP * (0.03 * CP)) * (1 + 0.05 * impevis_rank) * (1 + 0.02 * aggression_rank)
- crits for hemo/ss/bs/ghostly = dmg * (2 + 0.06 * lethality_rank)
This sim sheet works best with Microsoft Excel. It does work in some open office/libreoffice type programs, but the macros break, so you should use Excel if possible.
If you don’t have microsoft excel, this sheet runs off Google Sheets and is the best alternative to the Garcia spreadsheet.
Open the link below, click in the upper left File -> Make a Copy to clone a editable version to your own Google Drive to start using the spreadsheet.
Note: I typically recommend the other sim sheet, Garcia DPS sim, for most people (as long as you have excel), as it tends to be a little more accurate in my own usage.
Bloodmoon’s sheet comes in 2 versions. One for WPS (a free office software from https://www.wps.com/) and another for Excel.
- Bloodmoon DPS Sim (without EAP) – http://www.mediafire.com/file/rvm5hzpd59avm0l/Bloodmoon_DPS_spreadsheet_noEAP.xls/file
- Bloodmoon DPS Sim (with EAP) – http://www.mediafire.com/file/nby0zle052bwqj8/Bloodmoon_DPS_spreadsheet.xls/file
- Bloodmoon DPS Sim (without EAP) – http://www.mediafire.com/file/rsdcsx3ewg6zhyk/Bloodmoon_DPS_spreadsheet_noEAP.xlsm/file
- Bloodmoon DPS Sim (with EAP) – http://www.mediafire.com/file/eu0wpihru5giw9g/Bloodmoon_DPS_spreadsheet.xlsm/file
EAP = dynamic stat weights
Calculate your hit/crit cap vs level of the boss mob:
As calculated by Nether (Dreamstate):